Cartersville Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation Fire act letter, you need to log on!

I urge everyone to log on to www.nfrmag.com/default.asp
    this is a site which allows you to send a letter to the president about the fire act. We all need to get involved in this. The more people who send a letter, the more the president will realize that the fire fighters are interested in seeing this be passed. Our fallen fire fighters need us to be concerned about this. So do our current fire fighters. Please log on it only takes a minute.

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I did it a couple of days ago. Looking at the numbers of those people who are logged on as members of the forums, if everyone sent this email letter to the President and their members of Congress, we could get the ball rolling again and finally get the funding we need to protect our communities safely!

------------------
    Take care and stay safe...Lt. Gonzo

[This message has been edited by Lieutenant Gonzo (edited February 26, 2000).]

Cartersville Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Thanks for signing please pass it on to everyone you know. We need this bill passed.

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

E-mail sent. Thanks for the heads up on this. Come on gang, it only takes a minute.

Brian Wade II
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Thanks for taking the time to get others involved in such a great cause.
    Thanks agian, Brian

FFE3BFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Submitted March1, 2000

LMRCap1
    Firehouse.com Guest

I logged in and sent my e-mail the other night but I will still urge members of the board to contact their representatives from Washigton on this issue and explain the importance of the Fire Act to them. With the internet it is quite easy to do.

Les Hartford
    Captain-London Maybee Raisinville VFD

P Bishop
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

E-mail sent March 2, 2000. I also encourage everyone in the fire service to sent E-mails and/or letters to the President and to you people in Congress to let them know the importance of this bill to the fire service.

Everyone please be safe.

------------------
    P. Bishop

FDCM580
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Email sent on March 6. I also forwarded it to all friends (fire service and otherwise) to help spread the word. If this bill can stop just one more firefighter from falling it will be worth it.
    Be Safe,
    Rambo

Rizz257
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

I just submitted my Email come on guys lets get it done !!!!!!! it takes 1 minute!!!If we dont tell them who will???????

rescue3
    Firehouse.com Guest

just submitted an email...it was WELL WORTH the few minutes that it took. this is a very important issue to all of us. thanks to you guys who have already sent one and i urge those of you who haven't to do so!!!!!!!

------------------
    rescue3
    "You go...we go"

Fireman Ry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

Also check out www.hometown.aol.com/Ry90an/WS/FIREAct.htm for more information.

------------------
    Ryan B.

Thread Information