smokedyvr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink New to the forum

Greetings all. I am new to the board so let me intro myself. I am currently a 2nd Assiatant Chief and Training Officer in my Dept. I have been active for about 10 yrs and have enjoyed it all. I guess my big intrest is in training and I am a firm believer in " You can't teach me enough". I guess my biggest peeve is the saying " I'm from the old school". Old school is the closed mind to new learning. I really do look forward to meeting new people and learning and feel the forum is a great place to start.
    Keep it safe, Jeff

LMRCap1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the boards and stay out of the old school and keep an open mind and you can learn much here.

Les Hartford

------------------

chf jstano
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome aboard Jeff. This is a great place to learn and exchange ideas.The knowledge and expeience on this site is second to none! STAY SAFE! John Stano Asst chief Dexter F.D.

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello Jeff--
    It's good to have a seasoned veteran like yourself in the forums. I've been in the service for over three years and love to learn from those with experience and know how. Hope to hear from you some time. Stay safe-- Dave from northern Ohio

Colin Fraser
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome Jeff,

The forums will certainly throw up some new ideas for you to think about. You never stop learning even after 22 years in my case, and its a brave person to say they know it all!!

Stay safe and enjoy the contacts.

Colin Fraser
    Scotland

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welocme to the forums, where there's tons of information to drive your imagination!

------------------
    Take care and stay safe...Lt. Gonzo

EXJAKE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome smokedyvr,
    After 27 years of "fighting fires and saving lives" I have recently been told I'm an "old dog attempting new tricks" so I don't think it ever ends.

Old school? Well let me tell you when I was young yadda, yadda, yadda!

------------------
    Good Luck and be careful out there,EXJAKE:-)

Thread Information