Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    37 Fire/Rescue
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Brother Firefighter Needs Our Help

On March 2 a fire destroyed the home of Curtis David, a Lieutenant in the Stroud Twp. Vol. Fire Dept. in Stroudsburg, PA. The home was a total loss and Curtis and his family lost everything. Curtis has a wife and a 2 year old daughter and he and his wife are expecting another child in a few months. The Stroud Twp. Fire Dept. has established a fund to help the family. Donations can be made to:

The Curtis David Fund
    c/o Pocono Community Bank
    559 Main St.
    Stroudsburg, PA 18360

It is devastating to roll up to a brother firefighters home, see that it is fully involved (and I mean FULLY) and know there is little you can do to save anything. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Marv Walton, Captain
    Stroud Twp. Vol. Fire Dept.
    Stroudsburg, PA

Fireman Ry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope things get brighter for you.

------------------
    Ryan B.
    Stay Safe
    Warminster Fire Department
    Station 90
    Bucks County

Lt.Jim Preston
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello:
    Its hard to believe how many replies some postings get. You would think we would see a heading like this and and be on it!
    God bless the David family and watch over them just as Curtis does for his community.
    I will do what I can, come on folks lets help our brother the way we'd want them to help us.Curtis be strong brother your second family is by your side.
    Lt. Jim P.

------------------
    Lt.Jim P.

stevedm_uk
    Firehouse.com Guest

I was sorry to hear about the events you describe and dissappointed to see the response from members of this forum.
    Please pass on my best wishes to the Curtis and his family.
    I'll be on vacation in Miami Beach at the end of the month and if there are any forum members from Miami Beach Fire Dept please post or e-mail me so I can call in and make a donation to Curtis's fund.

Take care

Steve UK

Thread Information