SantFire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Hi from Columbus

Hi,

Great to be here. I'm a 7 yr vet. 4 on Columbus and 3 with a suburban dept.

I'm looking forward to conversations with people around the world who love fightin' fires as much as I do!

SantFire

Colin Fraser
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome to the forums.

You will certainly get a wide range of comments and views from across the world.

I'm across the big pond in Scotland and like you love the fire service.Been in 22years and still loving it.

Drop a line for more info and a chat.

Colin

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome aboard. Greetings from the North Star VFD in North Pole Alaska.

Jeff

rescue3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

hello and welcome to the forums!!! looking forward to your posts. stay safe out there,

------------------
    rescue3
    "you go...we go"

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi and welcome aboard.

You will certainly meet a lot of fellow firefighters from all over the world on this site. Like Colin, I live over 'The Pond' but down south in England, where the weather is a bit warmer (and I don't have to wear a Kilt).

Look forward to chatting sometime.

------------------
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)

Ward Watson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome.

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome abroad from another Buckeye. I'm sure you will find alot of helpful information in here.

------------------
    Keep the faith
    Ever willing, ever ready

LtJMP504
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome Santfire:
    Good to have you onboard. This is a great place for us all, you will meet alot of very intresting Brothers & Sisters from around the world.
    Stay safe & take care of each other
    Lt. Jim P

pvfr fyrfyter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

greetings from southeast Nebraska. I have a coworker at the prison who is from Columbus and is trying to go back home and join the department. He told me about the contract problems and your recent win and raise. Congratulations and stay safe.

SantFire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi pvfr fyrtyr'

Thanks for replying. Do you know anyone with the Columbus, Nebraska F.D. who might be willing to trade patches with me. I'm trying to get a patch from all the Columbus', there are 13 all together, although 4 of them have populations under 1000 so I don't know about getting one from them. Anyway let me know and tell your co-worker good luck and if there is anything he wants to know to let me know. I work at Station 2 on the south end of downtown. It's one of the busiest firehouse's in the country, taking around 16,000 runs a year. We run 2 engines, a ladder, a rescue, a medic and a battalion chief, we also run the bomb squad out of there but don't count them in our runs. E2, my engine, was tied for second out of 33 for most working fires last year. I love it!

Stay Cool
    SantFire

[This message has been edited by SantFire (edited April 29, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by SantFire (edited April 29, 2000).]

Thread Information