heresjohnnie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Us army firefighter searches information

I am in search of information on the legal aspects in the fire service. Informaion on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 14th amendments and how they impact the fire service. Or a couple incidents that those amendments played a role. The incidents would more then likely be arson, if anybody has any information or know where I could find any if you would pass it on thanks

US ARMY FF

Buck
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question

What amendments are you talking about?

TERRY JOHNSON
    Firehouse.com Guest

GO TO WWW.FIREWORLD. COM OR WWW. FIREINVESTIGATIONS.ORG HOPE IT HELPS.

FIREFIGHTERBEAST

------------------

Speedi120
    Firehouse.com Guest

Without knowing what the amendments are to there is no way to help you locate the info. However, here are a few tips on how to locate the information.

Choose a search engine. www.iwon.com
    is what I use to do legal research. Type in something as follows Fourth Amendment to (whatever law the amendment is a part of) That should bring up sites. You will have to search, some of them will pop up right away. Some won't. Whatever the law is that you are wanting to know about you can also put the name and the state........ex Fire Service laws in Texas. That should bring up something closer to what you are probably wanting. Good luck

[This message has been edited by Speedi120 (edited August 01, 2000).]

Diane
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Try the Congressional Fire Services Institute in Washington, DC. They can tell you where to look and maybe your Congressperson or Senator is a member of the Congressional Fire Services Caucus and can assist you. CFSI has the directory of members.

Thread Information