firefighter19
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post jokes played on dispatchers

I live in a small town in Eastern Kentucky. Our 911 dispatchers get get jokes played on the some times. Although I have not played a joke on a dispatcher, I going to ask them for
    the 10-20(location) of Sesame Street

Diane
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Many years ago, when our fire dispatcher was giving the 1830 hours nightly radio check/report a bunch of guys mooned him right as the tones went out and he couldn't do his report he was laughing so hard.

holton_explorer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

we have a guy on our department that's a 911 supervisor, so some times in the middle of the night to have a little fun and screw of the dispatchers he call in route with full Boat. And it takes a while for dispatchers to fighure out what to say.

holton_explorer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

we have a guy on our department that's a 911 supervisor, so some times in the middle of the night to have a little fun and screw of the dispatchers he call in route with full Boat. And it takes a while for dispatchers to fighure out what to say.

------------------
    Adam Pletcher
    Explorer
    Holton Fire Department

S. Cook
    Firehouse.com Guest

When a radio check is called for everyone that has a radio replys "I've got mine."

mark440
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

When on scene we may ask Dispatch to call someone for us. We like to think up different names to call. One favorite was giving them the number to thier own dispatch and phonetically spell out the name J-I-M S-C-H-O-E, have them ask for them and get back with us on the air for what they say. Usually gives them and us a good laugh.

Keep it enjoyable.

Mark

------------------
    If in doubt - Call us out

Thread Information