Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Danny Beebe
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Arkansas Members

I have been on this forum since day one, and have talked to a lot of interesting people from all over the world, but what about you Arkansans? Speak up Arkansas and let's see how many from our fine state are here.

------------------

Administrator

g

Administrator

Administrator

test

Lt. Wayne Burdett
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

danny now you have someone from arkansas to talk to, I am a Lt. with the Camden Fire Department, will be 10 yrs next April, Iam also President of the South Central District of the Arkansas State Firefighters Association are you a member? If so i may have met you at convention at Texarcana this is my first day on firehouse. maybe we will find some more Arkie's on here. is Calico a paid or Vol. Camden is both with 27 paid &18 vol. If you are ever down here at the Academy stop by at Central Sta. well got to go e-mail me or i'll look for you on firehouse forum.

------------------
    Lt. Wayne Burdett

Danny Beebe
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Wayne.

Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think that no one else from Arkansas was here.Calico Rock is an all volly dept. with an ISO rating of a 5. I am employed by the city and serve as chief so I get to spend a lot of time here at the station, especially in the winter.YES I am a member of the Arkansas Firefighters ASsociation. As a matter of fact I too serve as president of my disdrict, Three Rivers Fire Fighters Association. We are the largest district in the state.

What about the others that are out there? Let's hear from you.

------------------

Thread Information