Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Cartersville Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy We Lost Two More

Well we have lost two more Fire service personnel. One in North Carolina and one in Illinois. May God look over their families and their services. Please leave your tribute to our brother and sister here. We all thank you for your service to your communities. God bless and protect all of us.
    For more infomation on these deaths go to Firehouse home page.

[This message has been edited by Cartersville Fire Dept (edited August 11, 2000).]

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

God Bless them and their families

Firefighter2000
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. They are in a better place now. they served their community well. My heart goes out to the friends,family, and fellow firefighters of these two brave firefighters/
    Ashley S.
    Tyler, Texas

TeeJay
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Not a good weekend, either- three more, one each in Wyoming, Indiana, and Nevada. May God bless them all and their families as well.

MAN27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

It is a terrible thing to have a family member or a friend to die in the hands of fire, but for every ff that that has thier last alarm there is another angel to watch over the ones who hanen't fallen in the line of duty

MAN27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

It is a terrible thing to have a family member or a friend to die in the hands of fire, but for every ff that that has thier last alarm there is another angel to watch over the ones who haven't fallen in the line of duty

------------------
    ALWAYS WEAR YOUR FULL GEAR NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF CALL IT IS!

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

And then one in Denver, Co and one in Newton, Kansas. My heart goes out to all of their families. Especially the Deputy Chief in Newton losing both parents in one accident.

kennybear911
    Firehouse.com Guest

i feel your sorrow becauze last year we lost one of our guys at a brush fire.

------------------
    "It's a tear from bottled-up emototions for fallen comrades. A tear for commitment to that funny piece of cloth called the American Flag. It's a tear for all the pain and suffering they have encountered. And it's a tear for their commitment to caring for and saving the lives of their fellow man!" From Creation of the Firefighter

Cartersville Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thanks for all the comments. Keep Them coming. There was also a fire fighter in conn. who was killed as well as a team in salt lake injured or killed. May the good lord look over them and their families.

Thread Information