bill s
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post hello from charlotte nc

hello all,
    my name is bill schmidt i am a vetern of fdny in brooklyn. i have lived in charlotte for the last 14 years. i have been in the with the charlotte area ems/vollie fire service for the last 12. i have a lot of good friends in the charlotte fire department and keep a close ear to the radio. i also run with idlewild vfd on the city county line in the city of mint hill. we respond to fire and ems in charlotte matthews and mint hill. we have three engines 1 light rescue/brush 1 ems unit(non transport) idlewild vfd responds about 1600 times a year. charlote is about 70,000 a year

JMP17
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome Bill, Look forward to seeing you around the forums.
    Stay Safe!
    JMP17

fighting57th
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

hey bill nice to see ya im from Tar Heel NC
    station 57 we are a rural vollie fire dept 20 members only about 12 that are truely active we run about 250 to 350 calls a year all fire and wrecks no ems we just had some of our people join White Lake Water Rescue squad 75 a couple a months ago which is nice to have some of them boys on our end of the county and on our station seeings how i cant swim lol jk well thats about it for us keep up the good work bill

Thread Information