Thread: Hello

BOMBERODAVE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Hello

Hello everyone (who reads this)
    my name is David Cruz and I am a career Firefighter for the City of Mission which is on the southmost tip of texas (Next to mexico)I have been on for 6 years and been married for 3, and I am expecting my first bambino next april.
    I am new to this forum so. oh well
    One last note, IT IS HOT AS HELL DOWN HERE!!!! SOMONE SEND ME SOME SNOW OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Philip C
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome, Bombero Dave! This is a great place to interact with fellow firefighters on ALL kinds of topics. Congratulations on the future addition! Take care and be safe.

------------------
    Phil Clinard
    Laurel VFD
    Prince George's Co Sta 10
    Laurel, MD
    www.laurelvfd.org

JMP17
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Dave!
    Great to have you with us Bro.
    Congrat. on the new Bambino, I'll send you a little snow 'cause I'm sure we'll have plenty before long. Might look a little different when you get it though!
    Stay SAFE & Take care of each other!!!
    JMP17
    Soouth Windham F.D.
    South Windham, CT

firebox1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from Michigan, I have a question for you, Are you near or how far are you from Crystal City Tx.? I have family that live in that area. Grandma, aunt's and uncle's you know. Do you have any names picked out for your little one yet? Here's a nice name if it's a boy Fabian. Got it from my great uncle.

------------------

jalbritt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Greetings DAVE it is hot here in Florida also glad to have you on board. Congra'ts one the new one. Be safe JHA

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome aboard Dave. Congrats on the bambino. If you want cold, come up my way around December January!!! Best to you

Jeff T.
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

wsfd
    Firehouse.com Guest

hello dave, congrats on the new one coming your way, I would love to send you some rain or snow, but I have to send mine east,It gives the east coast folks (i.e. east coast I mean mich) some thing to complain about, be safe bro. steve craig ff, wsfd.

capt103
    Firehouse.com Guest

welcome Dave,
    from a fellow texan firefighter,,,you are about as far south as you can get and i am up on the red river north of dallas,,,been raining here all day trying to send it your way...congrats on the baby....hope all is well.

bigmamamedic1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Hey Guy,
    Hello from North Dakota,
    You, the Mrs. and little Bambino, are welcome up here anytime. Not only that I will send some snow your way, it won't be long.
    Many Congradulations

Thread Information