Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    tuliocesar
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool new member from dominican republic

Hi I am a fireman from San Juan Dominican Republic. 250,000 people in the comunity 1pumper 1tanker and a modified dihatsu light truck with a 200 galons tank. I am hoping to transform and equip the fire station. Hope to have a webpage soon. Comments are welcome.

DRA-252
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hello, welcome to the boards. Its always a plus to have firefighters from all over participating.

tuliocesar
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

HI AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME NOTE. IT IS GOOD TO CHAT WITH PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTEREST...FIRE DEPARTMENTS, THEIR PEOPLE AND THOSE WE SAVE. HOPE WE KEEP IN TOUCH

smokeyben1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi to the Dominican Republic from Australia, I'm a firie with the New South Wales Fire Brigades and am stationed at 412 station Orange in the central west of the state. Orange has about 36,000 people in the city and we have 9 career staff and 21 paid on call staff. We handle about 900 calls a year with 2 pumpers and a tanker. Take care Smokey.

SRVFD2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

Wow!! I thought we were underequipped - but we have more equipment than you and less than 1% of your population!!! Sure do wish you the best of luck!!!!!!

Thread Information