Thread: Fresh Meat!

TXfireDUDE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Fresh Meat!

This is my first post here i just wanted to say hi to everybody and give yall a little background on myself...
    Im all of 19 years old, im from denton Tx(about 30-40 mins north of dallas)born and raised. I work for the Denton County Sheriff's Dept. as a detention officer. I just started fire academy on 11\1 and am so excited that i can hardly stand it, ive wanted to be a firefighter for as long as i can rememeber its been my only goal for years. My Grandfather was an arson investigator for years and my dad has been a volunteer for several. Well anyhoo, ill cut this off while its short, just wanted to greet yall and say how excited i am to be here...

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the forums.....take a load off stay awhile and learn a thing or two....

Skidz
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to what will be the best part of your life! This is a happy day not only for you, but all the fire service. You and all your academy brother and sisters have just strenghtened our fire service. This I know is not new to your family but, it will be something that you will have to bring into your family if you are not married yet. You have just gained a second family, if not a third because you were an correctional officer. Please stick with the forum it is a valuable resource to everyone and you input is always wanted.
    Be safe and welcome to our family!!

Mike Skidmore

------------------
    PROUD, PROFESSIONAL, PROGRESSIVE

Montgomery County Division Of Fire/Rescue Services
    esfpd444@starpower.net

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey dude, welcome to the boards. I am 18 and am going to become a FF after college. This is the best place to learn things. These folks here have taught me tons of things and it is great to be involved in such good conversations here. Again, Welcome to the boards and I hope to see more of you.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hi and welcome aboard. Hope all your hopes pan out, then just listern, learn and stay safe. It won't be long before you will think 'Where did all those years go' and you'll be showing other Newbies what to do and telling them all the 'good old stories' that you have picked up along the way.

------------------
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    www.crowthorneinfo.co.uk

TM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Another 18 year old soon to be Firefighter here also. Hey why don't you cruise on down to Fire Explorer and Junior Firefighting a bunch of us your age chill down there and chat. Well do not be a stranger stop by.

------------------
    Tim Macias
    TMacias@Firehousemail.com
    Engine 101

SmokeDiver169
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings. New to the site. Hope to be a welcome addition to the wealth of knowledge and brotherhood available within the site.
    Thanks and be careful out there.

Thread Information