Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    smokeeater51
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Which Forum Rooms?

Just curious as to which forum rooms you frequent most? I start off here, and from here I go to Firefighters Forum, University of Extrication, Paid/Career, and Volunteer.
    Those are the primary rooms that I visit. I'll bounce into others if I have the time/interest.

Lt.

PS-Jolly Roger, if you see this, how do you get those really great smilies?

TM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Me I frequent the EMS General Fourm, Emergency Entertainment mainly due to my Third Wacth Fourm we post every monday night after Third Wacth airs on NBC. I also frequenct Fire Explorer and Junior Firefighting intresting take by the Juinor Americas Bravest also the Firefigther fourm.The smiles you get on the legend when you post

------------------
    Tim Macias
    TMacias@Firehousemail.com
    Engine 101

Shoeless
    Firehouse.com Guest

I mostly check out firefighters forum & fire politics. I sometimes look at Meet & Greet and I post stuff on fire wire when I have time.

Shoeless

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Meet-Greet, Firefighter's Forum, Employment, Career, volunteer....then if there is time, I hit the other ones...

JAMESBENNETT
    Firehouse.com Guest

My first stop is firefighter forum. From there I generaly just go down the list to the wildland forum, univer. of extrication, volunteer forum, and then I just surf depending on the time frame.

------------------
    SERVING FOR PRIDE
    PROUD TO SERVE!

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

I think everybody starts out in the Firefighters forum. After that, I move to the basement and check out Emergency Entertainment and Firebuffs' Firehouse, then Fire Politics and Hot Shots. GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE!

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."

SRVFD2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

If time is limited I start with Vol. forum, and while I'm down there I check out Fire Prevention. Otherwise I start up here with Meet and Greet and work my way down through the rest of my favorites which include FF forum, Wildland ff, Emergency Service Training, Safety, and Computer/Internet & the Fire Serv. It's amazing how much ya'll have taught me!!

Thread Information