Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Introduction

brwagenblast
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Introduction

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bernie Wagenblast and while I don't work in the fire services or EMS I am very involved in an area which others in this group may have an interest.

My experience involves transportation communications. This includes aspects of transportation incident management and systems which can be used by emergency services to alert the public.

I also edit a free daily e-mail newsletter which those in this group might find of interest. The Transportation Communications Newsletter provides a daily rundown of news items and information related to all aspects of communications in the transportation system. Frequently stories include topics those in this forum may find of interest.

Any one who would be interested in getting this free e-mail newsletter can either write me or subscribe directly by sending a message to:
    transport-communications-subscribe@egroups.com

You can read earlier messages by visiting: http://www.egroups.com/messages/tran...communications

Thanks.

Bernie Wagenblast

jalbritt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Bernie from Florida. John H. Albritton Retd. Fire Chief

Thread Information