Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    ladyfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking HI, FROM NORTH CAROLINA, DROP BY AND SAY HI!

Hi, from the new gal! only been in fire service for 8 months, and loving it! would love to hear from ya. Peace to u all! and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

kAREN (the new lady)

firefly1361
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome to the forums from a fellow sister ff/emt. Good luck to ya. This is the best place to discuss topics and to meet new friends. Its always nice to meet a new sister on here. Feel free to email or drop a line sometime if you have any questions. I've been in the service for 2 years now here in a small farm town in Maryland. Take care and stay safe.

Heather Helm
    Carroll County Station 13
    Gamber Maryland

------------------
    "If You go, We go"

Firemedic7567
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome aboard glad to have you around. Enjoy the holidays and be safe.

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome aboard to one addicting site, stay awhile and learn some new interesting things...Stay Safe

SCNOZZLEMAN
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from South Carolina. Have a safe and happy holidays..........

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome from California, this is a great site
    and the folks are friendly. Happy holidays!
    snowball out!!

Philip C
    Firehouse.com Guest

Glad to have you aboard, ladyfire! I spent six years at Bragg and know Fayetteville well. I really liked it there and miss it. Where do you volunteer at? Take care and be safe.

------------------
    Phil Clinard
    Laurel VFD
    Prince George's Co Sta 10
    Laurel, MD
    www.laurelvfd.org

engco27
    Firehouse.com Guest

hello and welcome from cold PA

FD 4
    Firehouse.com Guest

Work Hard, Train and Educate yourself, and remember this if you remember nothing else. The first Three years will be the most important in your career. After that the politics of the fire service will show its ugly teeth. Stay sharp and get involved with it. You are the future of the service. Just see what you can do. Happy Holidays from FD 4.

PSO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Ladyfire

Happy to meet you here again! Surprise? I think you will remember me because I am 'The One Who Want To Be A Firefighter' who had received your encouragement in the captioned topic. Welcome and Merry Christmas!

Detroit Fire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi from the great white North. Stay safe and enjoy the Forums

Sher1381
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome from Alabama, ladyfire. I've only been in the fire service for 13 months myself. I visit the forums almost daily and seems like I always learn something. Drop me a line if you ever want to chat.

Happy holidays. Stay Safe!!

Sher

mcfd1681
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi... I've only been in the fire service now for 7 months and I am also loving it. I was a junior for 3 months before I joined the actual dept. (www.mcfd.org) I am learning lots on every alarm I go on and plan to obtain more med training in the future. Right now I just have CPR-D.

lgrogg
    Firehouse.com Guest

Originally posted by mcfd1681:
    Hi... I've only been in the fire service now for 7 months and I am also loving it. I was a junior for 3 months before I joined the actual dept. (www.mcfd.org) I am learning lots on every alarm I go on and plan to obtain more med training in the future. Right now I just have CPR-D.

lgrogg
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the fire service from a West Virginia Fire/Rescue Provider for the last 22 years.

Be careful and be safe.

Merry Christmas

Gerferd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Howdy ladyfire, I'm also with a department in NC. Hope you get as much satisfaction from firefighting as much as I do. Have a Merry Christmas!

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Well another Hello from out here in California this one comes from Southern California by way of Monrovia, Well since you are new and it is Fire Department tradtion looks like your buying the ice cream, WELL HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT SAFE SOMEWHAT SANE, NEW YEARS, As long as it does not require you calling me at 4AM asking for bail, Sorry I am flat broke LOL

------------------
    Engine101
    Tim Macias
    TMacias@Firehousemail.com

Thread Information