Firehouse.com Guest

Post California Firefighters ?

Anybody from Cal ? if so where from?

------------------
    ??? Did I say that ???

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hy hello fellow californian, So where in Cali are you from, I am from So Cal by way of MONROVIA, Well see you around

------------------
    Engine101
    Tim Macias
    TMacias@Firehousemail.com

[This message has been edited by Engine 101 (edited 12-17-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Engine 101 (edited 12-22-2000).]

Firediver
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Greetings,
    Born and raised in Cal. I live in Louisiana now. Got my start in the Fire Service with Mid Valley FPD/Fig Garden District, Great group of guys. Got on full time in LA. and love it here. Stay safe out there.

Craig Walker

Brian Johnson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello:

Former SOCal PCF out of the former Orange County Fire Department (Worked the Redhill station).

Living in Japan now. Hope to visit California soon but no desire to live there again. Though I do miss fires like the 93 Laguna Beach. I was there and will probably never see anything like it again.

------------------
    Brian Johnson
    Assistant Chief
    Okinawa, Japan

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

Well at least there are four of us. Firediver your old dept. has bordered us forever. I'm
    from North Central! Small world man.

------------------
    ??? Did I say that ???

Firediver
    Firehouse.com Guest

Snow,

I had a buddy Work as a PCF at the NC station in Fresno, Jeremy Wilderbauer. We went to the academy together at City college in 92/93. It is a small world. I am still wondering how I ended up in Louisiana

Craig Walker

Firediver
    Firehouse.com Guest

Snow,
    I forgot something, if you see Capt. Lee Adley, tell him I said hi. He was a big help to me while I was a PCF for him in 93. One of the best Capt.'s I've had. There was an Driver there named Dave, husky guy, I can't remember his last name, other than it was Hispanic. Great group of guys.

Thanks,
    Craig Walker

buttcrackboy
    Firehouse.com Guest

hows it goin just another cali guy in Tulare

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

Diver, I know Jeremy we call him "The Beast" for Wildebeast he's a very nice guy and a great PCF to have show up to help. I also know Lee Adley. We have worked a couple of
    mutual aid calls together. Good guy. I'll
    try to find out the last name of the Engineer you mentioned. Keep in touch Gary.

------------------
    ??? Did I say that ???

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

BUTTCRACKBOY !!! My god! I'm running out of air laughing! Where in the hell did you get a name like that! There's got to be a good story BEHIND that one !

------------------
    ??? Did I say that ???

Firediver
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Snowball,
    If you don't mind, please give my e-mail address to "the beast", and keep it for yourself if you want, in case you talk to Lee and Dave from "the Fig". We had some good times and haven't talked to each other since I left Fresno in early '94. As ugly as he is, he stole a girl from me once. I still have can't figure out how.LOL.

Craig Walker
    FDdiver1@cs.com or Firediver10@hotmail.com

thanks a bunch.

buttcrackboy
    Firehouse.com Guest

ahaha theyre possibly is

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Come on Buttcrackboy spill it! You tell me how ya got yours I'll tell ya how I got mine It's probably not as exciting but hey it's a nickname That gives me an idea !!!
    Stay tuned.

Thread Information