goldennugget42
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post hello from Cleveland

New member logging in to say Happy New Year from Cleveland, OH. I've been a full-timer for East Cleveland FD for close to five years and look forward to sharing and learning some new things from all of you. Stay safe and stay WARM!!

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome From the West coast Central Cal area lots of great people here at this site.

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome abaord from the West Coast So Cal area Lots to be learned from one another here so hope to see you around and talk to you later, All you need is a No Cal and you will have people from all 3 regions of Cali

mike m
    Firehouse.com Guest

HI IAM MIKE M IAM A RETIRED FF FROM NEW YORK CITY,NOW WORK AS A MEDIC IN BROOKLYN HOPE TO LEARN AND SHARE SOME OF MY EXPERIENCES WITH SOME OF YOU NEW GUYS.REMEMBER ITS UP TO THE VETERAN FFS OUT THERE TO SHARE IT WITH THE NEW GUYS

SteamTrain
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wecome aboard and enjoy the ride. Have a seat, get a great big spoon and stir sumptin' up! Gotta go stoke the fire, it's gettin' cold again.

ST

------------------
    GOD is my Fire Chief, JESUS is my Incident Commander!

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Howdy neighbor!! I go to school at John Carroll in U. Heights and live in Youngstown. Welcome to the boards.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."

Thread Information