KnightsOfTheOldCode
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Greetings to All From Cobb Co. Ga.

Greetings & Salutations,
    It is indeed an honor to be a part of this wonderful website. Allow me to introduce ourselves. We are Cobb Co. Fire & Emerg. Svc. Station #2, A-shift. We are comprised of the following team members...
    Lt. Robert (Punkin) Duncan
    Engr. Chuck (Buddha) Baird
    Engr. Al (Sleepy) Prater
    F/F-Pmdc. Mike (Schatzie) Schutz
    F/F-Pmdc. David (Hoppy) Hopkins
    F/F Mike (Clyde) Brinkley (Right hook Clyde.)
    We have "obtained" a P.C. for our use from Schatzie and are using F'hse.com to obtain training ideas and outlines.
    We are an Engine and Rescue Company. Eng.#2 is a 1988 E-One 1500 GPM Pumper. Rescue #2 is a 1998 Hackney/Freightliner ALS First Responder with Hurst extrication equipment. Our Rescue is the busiest in the county with over 2600 calls so far this year. Our Engine is in the top 5 with about 1800 calls this year.
    We have some brothers & sisters who have already posted on these forums and hope we are worthy of being in their company. We are receiving a recruit F/F-Pmdc. next shift and if he is worthy, we shall add him to our list. (If he only knew what he has in store for him!)
    So hello to all and hope to hear from you. If anyone needs our assistance, it is as good as given.

------------------
    Valor, Virtue, Truth, Integrity and Tradition. These are the ways of the Knights of the Old Code!

chf jstano
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome gentlemen.I certainly hope it's warmer in Cobb co. than in northern NY.(about -4 the last I looked). But you'll certainly find a warm reception among the members here. Lot's of good information to be found and exchanged. STAY SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

jalbritt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Cobb County from Sarasota Fla

BayRidge60
    Firehouse.com Guest

"KnightsOfTheOldCode"...I like that. Welcome aboard gentlemen.

------------------
    Glenn Ralston
    Firefighter/EMT-D
    Bay Ridge Fire-Rescue
    Queensbury, New York

sweetpeach
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Hello to all. Welcome to this site and by the way thankyou for replying to my post. if any of ya'll would like to keep in touch feel free. stay safe

Tamie
    (aka sweet peach)

Detroit Fire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

welcome from the Motor City

Richard Kaylor
    Firehouse.com Guest

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheOldCode:
    Greetings & Salutations,
    It is indeed an honor to be a part of this wonderful website. Allow me to introduce ourselves. We are Cobb Co. Fire & Emerg. Svc. Station #2, A-shift. We are comprised of the following team members...
    Lt. Robert (Punkin) Duncan
    Engr. Chuck (Buddha) Baird
    Engr. Al (Sleepy) Prater
    F/F-Pmdc. Mike (Schatzie) Schutz
    F/F-Pmdc. David (Hoppy) Hopkins
    F/F Mike (Clyde) Brinkley (Right hook Clyde.)
    We have "obtained" a P.C. for our use from Schatzie and are using F'hse.com to obtain training ideas and outlines.
    We are an Engine and Rescue Company. Eng.#2 is a 1988 E-One 1500 GPM Pumper. Rescue #2 is a 1998 Hackney/Freightliner ALS First Responder with Hurst extrication equipment. Our Rescue is the busiest in the county with over 2600 calls so far this year. Our Engine is in the top 5 with about 1800 calls this year.
    We have some brothers & sisters who have already posted on these forums and hope we are worthy of being in their company. We are receiving a recruit F/F-Pmdc. next shift and if he is worthy, we shall add him to our list. (If he only knew what he has in store for him!)
    So hello to all and hope to hear from you. If anyone needs our assistance, it is as good as given.

Welcome Gang!...From Engine Company 1 Platoon B, in Oak Ridge, Tn.

Lt. R. Kaylor

Thread Information