Thread: new

RomeChief
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post new

Hello to everyone . My name is Joe im Chief of a department in Southern Ohio

CaptCraig
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome on board Chief.

Firelover
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi

------------------
    Joel

If you sent us to HELL, WE'D PUT IT OUT!!

Steve Hagy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey there, I'm new at this Forum stuff too. Welcome to you. Since your in Southern Ohio you might be interested in (here comes the commercial):

March 9 2001-Cincinnati, Ohio. Annual fire memorabilia auction to be held at the Mad Max Bingo Hall 1812 Central Parkway. Auction preview at 6:00 p.m., auction gets under way at 7:00 p.m. Consignments are currently being accepted for the auction. If you have one item or an entire collection to sell, contact the auctioneer Howard Kuhnell at howdi@fuse.net or 605 Garfield Milford, Ohio 45150 513-831-6398. Also, don't wait if you're interested in consigning, don't wait! Time is needed to advertise the event and the items to be auctioned. Items in the prior auctions run the range of fire collectibles: helmets; lanterns, badges, alarm equipment, apparatus goodies, literature, Ahrens-Fox and Cincinnati area items, toys, etc.

March 10 2001-Cincinnati, Ohio. 9th annual indoor fire memorabilia flea market at the Mad Max Bingo Hall 1812 Central Parkway. Doors open at 9:00 a.m. and the event continues to 12:30 p.m. 40+ tables of antique, vintage, and new fire related antiques and collectibles. Admission is $2.00. Sponsored by the Southwest Ohio Chapter of SPAAMFAA (the Miles Greenwood Historical Fire Apparatus Society). Vendor tables are only $10.00 each. Additional information: Steve Hagy 3159 Royal Windsor Dr Edgewood Ky 41017 859-341-8610 or stemel@fuse.net.

The Mad Max Bingo Hall can be reached by exiting at Hopple Street (exit 3) from I-75. At the end of the ramp, turn left and go 1 block (there is a White Castle on the corner). Turn right, you are now on Central Parkway, and head down about 1 1/2 miles. Mad Max is on the left (newer looking brick front building).

snowball
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome Joe, from central Cal. Dont' have any swap meets here to tell you about.

------------------
    ??? Did I say that ???

Thread Information