Thread: FDIC

barrall
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool FDIC

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GOING TO FDIC IN INDY. I WAS WONDERING WHAT ALL IS GOOD TO DO OUT THERE AND WHAT IS IT LIKE? I DIDNT KNOW IF THERE WAS A WEB PAGE ON FDIC. THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP.

------------------

M G
    Firehouse.com Guest

Congrats! You will come home a new firefighter. You will do and see things that will likely impress you like you have never been impressed before. You will se the staff coordinate thousands of firefighters getting to and from classes almost flawlessly from day 1 till its done. If you take hands on training you will more then likely come home and have some great stories to tell. It is probably the best firefighters conference in the USA. Take advantage of all the programs you can and dont miss that HUGEE expo hall either. While in Indy there are plenty of good places to eat and hang out. Dont forget to stop at Hooters right down the street from the RCA dome also www.fdic.org is the site address. This is my third year attending and I got into LIVE FIRE ATTACK, the gods must have been watching over me! Take care and have fun.

------------------
    The information presented herin is simply my opinion and does not represent the opinion or view of my employer(s) or any department/agency to which I belong.

Thread Information