BayRidge60
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink NFC Championship Prediction

My prediction for the NFC Championship is this: Big Blue - 24
    People Eaters - 17

I think the fact that the Giants haven't made it this far for exactly 10 years in an omen.

A die hard Giants fan...

------------------
    Glenn Ralston
    Firefighter/EMT-D
    Bay Ridge Fire-Rescue
    byrdg60@netscape.net

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

NYG has everything in there favor, Minnesota is the like the Rams, There offense may be high powerd but that is when they are on astroturf, They are not as fast when they are on a grass surface, Plus it is at NYG, In a dome it is a controlled climet, Giant Stadium Grass, Plus add in the weather factor, Minnestoa does not have a good recrod on grass, So the Giants have everything to there liking and well Giant Management better start planning there itenerary for there trip to Tampa Bay, Miinesota well as long as Dennis Green is the Coach the NFC Championship will be as close to a Super Bowl as the Viqueens will ever get
    NYG 35, Minn 17
    I am with you Bayridge 60

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

1ST I will say that I hope the Giants win, but for some reason I do not believe the Giants or the Vikings are the best team to represent the NFC, Both teams are one dimensional, good O- Vikings- bad D, OTHER way around for the Giants...the winner of this years SB will come from the AFC...I guess I am still upset the Pack did not make the playoffs, oh well!

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

What's up Fire Rebel, Fellow Packer fan myslef, I to am upset that Brett Favre could not work his magic in the playoffs, What a way to end the season victory's over Tamoa Bay and Minnesota, Four game winning streak, There really are no good dominating teams like in past years, It's another yeart of NFL Mediocarcy where it's wide open, Oh well the Pack will be back next year!

BayRidge60
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

When are people finally going to give the Giants the respect they deserve???? I really think it's about time. Isn't a 13-4 record good enough anymore?

------------------
    Glenn Ralston
    Firefighter/EMT-D
    Bay Ridge Fire-Rescue
    byrdg60@netscape.net

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Just as long as NYG can continue to post a good enough record like this year andprove to us next year they are not one year wonders

rsqswmr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

It is really a simple question. Obviosly Minnesota is going to win. The Giants just haven't come far enough.

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

That is what they thought in '98 when Atlanta beat them, hell their 0-4 in SB why not make it 0-5!

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Do Viking fans not realize that there Coach Dennis Green is known to chpoe in big games, If Minnesota is so good then why do they lose in the NFC CHampionship game every year, And remember no more astro turf, This is the real stuff grass, That drops Moss's speed down now, Every year the same thing Minnestoa dominates the leuage and is at home watching the Super Bowl in January, Sorry but as long as DG is HC, Minnestoa is never going to a Super Bowl

Engine 101

Thread Information