Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: PLEASE HELP ME

SENPROJ09
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question PLEASE HELP ME

I AM DOING A PROJECT ON WHAT IS HEPATITS AND HOW IT AFFECTS PHILADELPHIA FIREFIGHTERS?

I HAVE INFORMATION ON HEPATITS CAN DOES ANYONE KMNOW STUFF ABOUT THE CONTRACT AND WITH MAYOR STREET

Pastor Dawn
    Firehouse.com Guest

I think if you went back into the Firehouse.com's archives, you'll find all the information you'll need. The articles were all indepth and seemed to be accurate. Good luck on your venture !!

ArmyTruckCompany
    Firehouse.com Guest

See this webiste:
    www.local22iaff.com

also check the archives of the Philadelphia Inquirer, but understand that this newspaper has traditionally been in the democratic politicians pockets in Philly, and will only present what the Politicians want heard. Also check the archives of the Philadelphia Daily News, a bit better, but still biased. Also try to find a copy of the bullsh*t statement issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) on Hep C and how they feel that is is not anymore job related than catching the common cold.

Also understand that Mayor John Deadbeat Street has had a long standing tradition of hate and miscontent for the Cops & Firemen of this town. He says that there is no money for the firefighters, but he can magically pull over $100,000 dollars out of his *** for snow removal when the Eagles were to play the playoff game in Philly the day after it snowed 10". The story goes deeper than that. Wont be hard for you to do research. Good Luck.

------------------
    "Loyalty above all else, except honor."

Diane
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Let me know how you do -- I am in need of a graduate thesis "project" and was thinking on that same topic! It needs to be 60 pages, though....

Diane
    Blondie.dlc@prodigy.net

Thread Information