clinton_radloff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile looking for new friends in the firefighting fields to talk too

hello my name is clinton radloff and i am 25 years old and becoming of vollunteer fire fighter for the rural fire board in my area
    i live with my parents in raceview qld australia. a subarb of ipswich qld australia.
    i am looking for new friends to write too and talk too about training and other things. stay safe

[This message has been edited by clinton_radloff (edited 02-11-2001).]

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hey Clinton, welcome aboard, been to Australia, one big beautiful Island......this is a very informative site to learn things about one of the most exciting things in the world- Firefighting....Stay Safe....

DeputyChief673
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello Clinton,
    I am from the states and would like to say welcome aboard to the forums. I have learned so much from this site and have made a many of friends from around the world and heard of many new ideas and suggestions from many different firefighters world wide....This should be the start of everyone's day, to log on firehouse.com...
    Keep safe in the land down under....Also would you or your department be interested in trading department patches, I do not have any from Australia in my collection..
    Talk to you soon....

GTUCK911KCDE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard Clinton. I would be more than happy to exchange info with you and help you in any way I can. I would like encourage you to check here daily for any new topics,and take the time to review some of the not so old topics just to get up to speed. Welcome to the fire service I commend you for your effort to continue a tradition that was started well over 200 years ago.

Be safe and feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.

troll911
    Firehouse.com Guest

Howdy from the great state of Texas!! Don't know much about this here forum as I just got on myself, but I would be more than willing to oblige you in talk. One thing I have noticed in the General Firefighting Forum is a lot of bickering and discontent amongst the brothers and sisters. Ditto on the patch trading (DeputyChief673).
    Peace, TROLL

WFDRescue2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hey man...Great to see you aboard...
    I would be more than happy to chat, email, etc.
    I'm sure like many of these guys will tell you that although we all fight fire we all have different styles and this is an incredible place to learn from each other...

Drop a line sometime...

------------------
    "First In ~ Last Out"

Skidz
    Firehouse.com Guest

Clinton,

I as well would like to welcome you to the forum. I would like you to take your time as others have stated and log every time you have a chance this will bring you up to par with the others in the forum. It is a great place and I think you will learn a lot from the people here. I welcome you again and be safe.

SKIDZZ

------------------
    PROUD, PROFESSIONAL, PROGRESSIVE

Member IAFF Local 1664
    esfpd444@starpower.net

jrj918
    Firehouse.com Guest

hello clinton.....welcome to the fire service....we are always needeing good firefighters whether paid or volunteer...I am from Indiana and started out as a volunteer and eventually got hired on with our city as a paid career firefighter....so whatever direction you go,just remember one thing.....the fire is still the same no matter where it happens,or who puts it out!!
    take care of yourself and be safe!!!
    oh yea.....GOOD LUCK TO YA.

Firewalker454212
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hey Clinton,
    Welcome to the great world of firefighting!I hope you have lots of fun because becoming a firefighter will be the best thing you can do for your personality. It's the best proffession in the world and it is going to be a lot of fun.Get as much training as you can!!!

Cody
    hpfd

asst chief Hamlin FD
    Firehouse.com Guest

hello there how is very thing down there? i hope safe. if i can help with any thing feel free to ask.

James J Masgula
    Asst.Chief/Training Officer

"we stand together we fall together bottomline we do it together"

fieryred
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hello from Canada...

Hi Clinton, nice to see you here. Congrats on your new career as a firefighter. Like everyone has said, this is an excellent site to find out all sorts of information. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

If you sent us to Hell...We'd put it out

Be safe and take care

FieryRed

Thread Information