asst chief Hamlin FD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post looking for new friend to chat with

hello there brother firefighters how is every one

Fire Walker 58411
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello Asst chief Hamlin FD I,m in your shoes
    fairly new to this forum. I,m a volunteer firefighter/e.m.t, from Virginia and also hold the office of traning officer for the 2001 year for our department, nice to meet you.

mjoynoble
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Hello, I am writing a history of the West Chicago, Illinois fire district which dates from 1896. My question for firefighters is as follows: what would you include in a history of your district? What would you emphasize as firefighters that a non firefighter would miss? Thanks much for your help. mjoynoble@hotmail.com

BayRidge60
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome aboard Chief...I look forward to your posts. Feel free to email me anytime...

------------------
    Glenn Ralston
    Firefighter/EMT-D
    Bay Ridge Fire-Rescue
    byrdg60@netscape.net

Bonnie1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Although I am not a Fire Fighter or an EMT I do enjoy meeting people from the Fire Fighting Profession. I hope to get to meet you and chat with you sometime.

Fireboy422
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome to the best site for real life experiences and info. It can be addicting, be careful!

------------------
    -FF D. Betka
    NSFD
    Norton Shores, MI

Aerial 131
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

I am sorry to announce that YOU JUST FOUND 800,000 NEW FRIENDS NOT JUST ONE. We will learn with you, hurt with you, teach with you and retire with you. Welcome to firehouse.com.

Explorer2001
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Good luck,

You have millions of friends who wish to help you and would like to get to know you. Like my explorers group. We would like to correspond with you and your department.

Always keep your wits about you.

Explorer2001
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Good luck,

You have millions of friends who wish to help you and would like to get to know you. Like my explorers group. We would like to correspond with you and your department.

Always keep your wits about you.

Blaze11_18
    Firehouse.com Guest

Im also new here, but feel free to E-Mail me anytime Blaze11_18@juno.com Also, what part of VA are you from Fire walker?

[This message has been edited by Blaze11_18 (edited 02-24-2001).]

Cain
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello Asst Chief, Hamlin FD. I'm TO for a rescue crew in Prince George, BC, Canada. That is about 600 miles straight north of Seattle. Welcome aboard, and they're not kidding when they say you have just found countless new friends.

Where is Hamlin?

------------------
    Remember plan "B"

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Howdy folks,
    I have been here a while, but it is always nice to meet new people. See ya around the boards.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

Thread Information