Thread: Fire Prevention

  1. #1
    Fishdc Guest

    Red face Fire Prevention

    Does anyone know of any jurisdiction that requires company's that clean restaurant hoods to be licensed??

  2. #2
    9C7 Guest


    I'm not aware of one. Try posting this in the Fire Prevention forum if you haven't already.

    Stay Safe.
    You asked for my opinion, now you have it. Any similarity to another opinion, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  3. #3
    FPOfficer308 Guest


    Look in NFPA 96, Chapter 8-3. It uses the words "trained, qualified and certified" company. or persons acceptable to AHJ.
    I think that gives you the authority to make a decision whatever way you would like.
    Good luck and stay safe.

    [This message has been edited by FPOfficer308 (edited 02-21-2001).]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register