Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Superfireman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool HELLO-My Profile

Hello,
    My name is Dan. I am a 22yr male from NJ. I am a career EMT and a volunteer Firefighter looking for a career position as a fireifghter. I have been a firefighter 4yrs. and was a junior 3yrs before that. I have been an EMT for 2yrs and have worked as one for 2yrs. I love helping others in need, and enjoy learning more about the Emergency Services Field whenever I can. I have plenty of certifications and hrs of training in the fire and ems services. If you would like to talk, feel free to E-mail me at Superfireman@mail.com or check out my new website superfireman.homestead.com/opening.html
    (Still under consrtuction)
    This is my first post and I am excited about being here. I hope to learn a lot from all of you. Keep smiling and be safe

------------------
    DK
    "Puttin the wet stuff on the red stuff, and keepin it safe"

[This message has been edited by Superfireman (edited 03-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Superfireman (edited 03-11-2001).]

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Dan, welcome to the boards. I have been here for over a year and come every day. it is very addicting. I have learned a lot and I am sure you will too. Glad to have you.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

Explorer2001
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Dan

I have been and explorer for less than a year. This website is and exciting way to communicate with people all over the country. I have found that many people will just communicate you just for the heck of it.

Since I am so new to the Emergancy services field I find it interesting to talk to people about their experiences in the service.

It might help me to decide if I want to go into a Emergancy Services Career Field. I am very active in my explorers post and I just wrote an article about them for my high school newspaper.

So because of my position on the newspaper staff it also helps to interview different people just to perfect the process.

Anyone that wants to leave a reply on the post I have set up.

Thread Information