chieftom100
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post looking for help

My name is Tom Harrigan, I am the Chief of Disaster Aid and we are in search of good people to work we our team nation wide. I have tried to answer some responses and Iam unable,if interested please contact me at (910)282-0688. We are an emergency response team and we need to have teams in all areas. This is paid an vol.

fireeater650
    Firehouse.com Guest

What's up cheif!

My name is Pat Marks and i would be interested in Joining the team. I am a vol. fireman in Nash county (also in NC), a first responder and Haz Mat ops certified, I am also trying to get on the swift water rescue team the county in starting(due to the recent floods) Email me some info if you can....

firekiller650@hotmail.com

Chiefkeo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Chief this sounds great. I would like some more information on your teams. My e-mail is Chiefkeo@Hotmail.com. I have served as Sec.-Tres, Asst. Chief, Training Officer and am currently Chief. I am FF II certified, Haz Mat Ops, IMS and am involved with the Northwestern Area training Academy here in Iowa. Please send me some more details and I look forward to being able to assist you. You can also phone me at 1-800-808-3364 during the day or 712-469-2050 at night. STAY SAFE!

------------------
    I shall fear no evil, for I am a Firefighter

tvfd1452
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

I live on Va NC border near Roxboro, what are you getting together? Sounds interesting
    email me at tvfd1452@firehouse.com

BLOOMDOGIE
    Firehouse.com Guest

CLEAN THE MUCOUS MEMBRANES
    EXTRACT THE TOXIC SMOKE
    WWW.A-BLOOM

------------------
    THE GREATEST MEDICAL
    SECRET

Thread Information