james35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry Firehouse.com and Webteam

Call me picky, call me what ever you want, but the ad on the top of the screen firehouse.com is running makes me wonder. The ad for the Beer party for "Chief's" kinda sends a mixed signal.

1) yes, I understand it's for a good cause and everything, but "Beer"

2) I thought we were supposed to send a message about Drinking and Driving and substance abuse.

We see too much in the field as a result of Drinking, With Fatality's and injuries on MVA's and broken homes to boot. Now we go and organize this event for Firefighters (And EMS) to raise money? I wonder. Again I may not see the whole picture but what I do see does not impress me. This is only my option.

Thank-you

------------------
    ...James
    james35@firehousemail.com
    Training Officer
    Olney - Walluski Fire District # 35 (Oregon)

[This message has been edited by james35 (edited 03-25-2001).]

Firelover
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrow

Not that I don't agree with you, but a Firefighter in my neighbouring department starting a brewery called the Pump House Brewery. He bought himself a 1/2 ton and put a picture of a pump panel on the side of his truck. I haven't been there myself, but people that I work with have and they love it. The way I look at it is if you don't like what you see, don't look. Sorry........

------------------
    Joel

If you sent us to HELL, WE'D PUT IT OUT!!

**And of course these are only my opinion and only mine. Don't take it out on anyone else but me.**

Thread Information