Thread: Posting News

Diane
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Posting News

Three times I have tried to submit stories and none of them have appeared on the website so I was wondering if I had the incorrect e-mail address.....I've been sending them to news@firehouse.com

The first two were on a Selden (NY) elementary school fire in which 1250 children escaped unharmed and the latest one was on yesterday's Bellmore firehouse million dollar fire of which they have arrested a 19 year old volunteer firefighter.

Administrator

Links submitted typically appear in our news page at http://www.firehouse.com/news

Stories for which we have republishing rights to, or obtain them, are either posted on that day on the front page or the news page listed above.

We typically receive in excess of 100 links every day so its not possible to use them all, unfortunately.

We also cannot link to some news sites, for copyright reasons, and cannot use material for which we do not have republishing rights.

You can also submit your hometown news directly on the 'Fire Wire' located within these forums.

Thanks for your support,
    Firehouse.com WebTeam

Thread Information