firefighterchick_18
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink New on this site, just wanna say hi

I am 16, female, and I am a volunteer fire fighter for the Tylersport Fire Co in PA. If any one would like to talk to me, just email me or reply back.

I have been involved in the fire company for about 6 months. I hope to hear from some of you fellow FF's

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey firefighterchick,
    welcome to the boards. I have been here about a year and this place rocks! You learn a lot and meet some cool people. Good luck and work hard with your fire company!

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

FFJRE32
    Firehouse.com Guest

hello there iam a 21 year old firefighter with walnuttown fire company in berks count .i been with the dept. for 6 years and i been in the firefighting field all my life you will love these boards.

brownda
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hello,

I'm a member of Bayou Cane VFD in Houma, LA. Joined in December '00.

I'm 21 and have prity much been around fire and public safety since I was a kid.

See ya around on the forms.

--Daniel
    <html><a href="http://www.bayoucanefd.org">Bayou Cane Vol. Fire Dept.</a></html>

[This message has been edited by brownda (edited 05-26-2001).]

Firekatz04
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome aboard. I'm just down 309 from you. Good luck!

hink8918
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi,

Just signed up here looks like it will be fun.

I have been in the fire service for (including my junior year) about 10 years.

I have served as a rescue Lt. for one year and training officer for three years.

I have since moved and joined a new vol. Dept. whitch is a lot busier than my former dept. I look forward to having fun
    NOTE: to all juniors have fun learn all you can before getting pormoted to probe
    ---------------------------------------------
    hink8918
    Loyalsock TWP. STA. 18

Firegirl69
    Firehouse.com Guest

Just joined the forums, but have been reading them for a while.

I've been a member of my vol. company for two years now. It is the most awesome thing I have done in my life!

Asst23g
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm also new to posting on the forums. 24 male 10 year veteran with junior program counted. Great to see people in junior programs. It prepared me for my probie year, by giving me a chance to get my training classes done and to get some valueable experience. Good luck and tay safe.

Greg

"If you have a problem, if noone else can help. Maybe you can hire The 6th Cavalry"

bke
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hey firefighter chick,

Good for you. My Dad was a volunteer for 13 years, long time. I grew up in a volunteer station. I'm 20 and I am planning on joining the fire service after college. Good luck with everything and stay safe-stay low.

Brian

ddvfd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings!
    I'm 20 and a member in a company in western pa (armstrong county)
    I've been in the company since i was 15 (3 as a junior)
    Good luck and stay safe!

Adam

(www.geocities.com/ddvfd)

Fire29_1999
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'll be the old guy responding to this post, 31 and been a vol. for just about 9 years I wish they had a jr program when I was young it may have saved me alot of trouble, just kidding, but I do wish I had started earlier in life so I knew what to do in collage now its to late. Have fun, don't get discouraged and stick to your guns.

------------------
    Stay safe

Hello to all. Welcome to the fire service firefighterchick. I have been with my department for 8 1/2 years after being in law enforcement for 8 years. The smartest move i have ever made. We started a Explorer program about 3 years ago. This program has been a vital asset to our department and they continue to do a good job and are willing to learn.

Stay safe.

Welcome to the boards! It's great to have another little sister around here.
    Glenn Ralston, FF/EMT-D
    Kingsbury Vol. Hose Co.
    Bay Ridge Rescue Squad

IACOJ Safety Officer

Welcome aboard firefighterchick. Been in the service for going on 12 years now and loved every minute of it.Hope you stay with it and stay safe. Oh and hello to all the other members here hope to see more of your posts here.

I as well am new to the forums and would like to say Hello!!

I am personally glad to see more and more women joining the fire service!

Glad to have you as a sister and will have to get my wife(who is also a FF)to drop you a line.

Welcome firechick. I"m new to the boards myself, about 10 minutes. Good luck and learn all you can. Be alert stay alive

Thread Information