Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    P186FD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post New member from New England

Hello! I am a new firehouse member and also new to the world of career firefighting! I was hired on Nov. 20th in Portland Maine IAFF Local 740. I would be interested in chatting with veteran FF's from all over! Patch and T-Shirt exchange is also possible!!

james35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Howdy, I used to live in Portland and thinking of moving back soon. Welcome to the forum and you will learn a lot. I'm thinking of moving to Windham and joining their department. Enjoy your day...E-Mail me and we'll chat some more.

------------------
    ...James
    james35@firehousemail.com
    Lieutenant / Training Officer
    Olney - Walluski Fire District # 35 (Oregon)

pokeyfd12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi P186, welcome to the forums from the Big Apple and the surrounding suburbs.

I will be up in your neck of the woods June 10-18. Not exactly sure where I'm heading, plans aren't cemented yet but I know I have to stop in the towns of Union and Rockland. Union has an engine that used to belong to my vollie company and was my favorite and still is. It was a sweet truck and we were very sad to see it leave in the mid 80's. I have a friend and former smokeater from my home county here in N.Y. living in Rockland. Problem is, I have no idea where these two towns are. Any help???

Lt. Kevin C. (aka Pokey)

Thread Information