Thread: NEW TO FORUM

FFDBC1C
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post NEW TO FORUM

HI,
    I AM A BATTALION CHIEF IN A SMALL CITY OF 60,000. WE HAVE 89 PERSONNEL OPERATING FROM 5 STATIONS, WITH 2 ADDITIONAL STATIONS PLANNED FOR THE NEAR FUTURE.
    I WILL BE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
    PROVIDING FIRE PROTECTION TO A COMMUNITY THAT HAS A RAPID GROWTH RATE.
    INTERACTION WITH A MAJOR UNIVERSITY AS IT RELATES TO FIRE PROTECTION AND INSPECTIONS.
    HOW TO PLAN FOR AND ACCEPT A NEW FIRE CHIEF FROM OUTSIDE THE DEPARTMENT.
    I'M SURE MORE WILL COME TO ME SOON. I'M NEW TO A FORUM, SO IT MAY TAKE ME A WHILE TO GET USED TO IT. I CAN ONLY CHECK ON A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK FOR NOW. THANKS.

james35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Well, I can't fill any of those bills but welcome to the forums anyway. Nice to have you on board.

------------------
    ...James
    james35@firehousemail.com
    Lieutenant / Training Officer
    Olney - Walluski Fire District # 35 (Oregon)

376thCrash/FireSgt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

I'm new to responding on the forum, been reading it for a while, can't help but ask, need any firefighters down in Arkansas?

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Chief and Sgt, welcome to the boards. If either of you are looking for something specific, instead of posting a new thread, search for an older one, I have found a load of information from old threads. Well, welcome to the board, it's a great place with great people(mostly ) with a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi and welcome aboard. As 47 stated, check through some of the old post for some info or just 'fire' a specific question at the group and I am sure that someone, somewhere will 'fire' back a straight forward answer. Join in and have fun.

------------------
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    http://www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

Thread Information