carterj
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Hello from Wichita Ks

just wanted to say hi to everyone. Is there any firefighters here from the state of Kansas? I Saw one guy who was a K-State Fan. Sorry man.....Go Jayhawks

At least your Football team is good. Go Wildcat football

Philip C
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Glad to see you have found us. This is a very interesting place. You can learn things, share info and even moan and gripe, just like the firehouse! Take care and be safe.

------------------
    Phil Clinard
    Laurel VFD
    Prince George's Co Sta 10
    Laurel, MD
    www.laurelvfd.org

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

Gotta agree with Phil, this place is full of educators and learners, gripers and gripees, firefighters and well, people that shouldn't be firefighters, but we love each other like a big happy family that we are here! (ok, enough mushiness, back to the MAN TALK! )

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi and welcome aboard. I am sure that you will meet a lot of new contacts on this site. If you need any assistance, I am sure that there is someone out here willing to help. Join in and have fun.

------------------
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    http://www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello from western Kansas. Wildcat fan here, I do cheer for Jayhawk basketball. One of these days they will make it to the final four.
    Are you on Wichita City Fire or Sedgwick County Fire?
    Take care and enjoy the forums, you can learn alot, if you cut through some of the B.S.

WGH
    Firehouse.com Guest

CFD14, good to here from you again. How's everything out west?

carterj, I'm from Butler County, just east of you. Are you with WFD or SCFD?

I also agree Go Jayhawks!

carterj
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Well, right now I'm not a firefighter, but I am going throught the process of becoming a firefighter. Just got done with the written part of the test, but still haven't recieved my scores in the mail yet. I should get my letter in the mail sometime before July 2nd. Then I do the physical test in late September. I applied for Sedgwick and Wichita it dosn't matter where I work just as long as I become a firefigher.

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Good Luck on getting on with either Department. You are entering into the best proffession.

WGH, Its WINDY and hot and dry, perfect time for a grass fire.

WGH
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

carterj
    best of luck with achieving your goals with the fire department.

cfd14
    it's that time of the year again. can not wait. its been pretty boring around here.
    have fun and be safe!

Thread Information