Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    SEG2729
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up Greeting to u fellow firefighter!

Hello,
    My name is Sean Gaither and I am a volunteer firefighter in Somerset, NJ. I have been a ff for approx. 10 years. I see that we have some great topics being discussed. I hope to be some of u in the near future regarding some of these interesting topics. Keep the fire coming!, and stay safe out there. Later
    Sean G
    Station 27
    E.F.V.F.C.

james35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Well, Howdy to U too, You are right, there are some great topics here. The best thing you can do here is ask questions and give advice at the same time. Welcome aboard!

------------------
    ...James
    james35@firehousemail.com
    Lieutenant / Training Officer
    Olney - Walluski Fire District # 35 (Oregon)

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi Sean and welcome aboard. I have one of my crew members comes from Somerset in the UK. A very pleasent county and the one next to where my late Mum came from, Cornwall. There are a lot of contacts out here if you need any advice or assistance. Join in and have fun.

------------------
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    http://www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

toneloc177
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

(ditto sean) I can't believe all the cool sh-, stuff on firehouse.com. True, I only got into this site this week, but it's really great. Especially all the cool topics being discussed by people from all over the country, and where there may be something overlooked by one, it may be like a pet peeve to another . . . and that person will let you know about it.

till we chat again!

------------------
    - tony
    (also can be emailed @
    toneloc177@bronxems.com
    " " " @firehousemail.com
    " " " " @hotmail.com)

Thread Information