Thread: Hi to all

revrik
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Hi to all

I am new to these forums. I am a non-denominational Christian minister at Kensington Community Church in Troy, MI and have been recently appointed to serve as the Chaplain to the Sterling Heights,MI Fire Department.

I have never been involved with emergency services in the past so this is all new to me. I am hoping to learn more about the operation of departments and to network with other chaplains in these forums.

I am scheduled for basic fire school next fall which will help to give me some good background.

------------------
    Rick Horn

revrik@yahoo.com

james35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Hi and welcome to the team. My Father is also a Non-Denominational Christian Pastor and Chaplin on the Fire District out here. You will love the fire service!

------------------
    ...James
    james35@firehousemail.com
    Lieutenant / Training Officer
    Olney - Walluski Fire District # 35 (Oregon)

DFDRev
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Rick - I knew I'd find you in here sooner or later! Welcome aboard.

Fire29_1999
    Firehouse.com Guest

Glad to have you here, I hope you can enjoy it, it gets a little crazy sometimes, hang on.

------------------
    Stay safe

Hi from Washington State. I am new to the forum. You will love the fire service. I have only been involved with it for three years in a small town. But it is great. You will have alot of fun in the fire school. I just went through our State Fire Academy, it is hard work but it is fun to.

Thread Information