Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: A FUNNY STORY

Default A FUNNY STORY

A buddy of mine came over one day and we got to talking about how people never get out of the way when the big red truck runs down the street!!!

He told me that he was sitting in traffic one day at a stop sign when a fire truck came up behind him and was code 3. The man in the car in front of him must have been from another planet. My buddy told me that the man just sat there. Now the truck couldn't go around my buddy cause there was a center divider on the left and a sidewalk on the right along with my buddy sitting in his Ford F-350 4x4. Oh yeah not to mention the numb nut trying to drive the car in front of him. So you ask what happend? Well my buddy told me that after he and the fire truck were blowing their horns for what felt like five min. my buddy decided to push the man out of the way!!! When he told me this I couldn't stop laughing. the firefighters waved and went on to their call and the man got out of his car to chew my buddy out but stopped real quick when the man saw that my buddy is about 6'5" 225lbs and built like a bull dog. But i dont think thats why the man stopped in his tracks I think it may have been something to do with the sheriff uniform he had on that made the man change his mind.
    THE COWBOY
    Stay Low
    Stay Cool
    Stay Safe

I hope you are kidding.

Thats so funny. I saw the same thing today where I live which Is SC. I was sitting in traffic and I could see the engine coming up behund me so I moved over on to the grass as so did the people behind me. (Cause if I didnt they would of ran me off anyway since my family is on the station) But the guy in front of me wouldnt not move an inch. Finally one of the guys got off the trunk and told him to get the hell out of the way or the would run him over. Luckly nobody was hurt and the accident was severe. But my lord this guy was dumb. Big red trunk flashing lights if I had to Id get out and push my car over.
    Joy M Rosenthal

Dale, That was a funny story all right. Here in Illinois there is a "Scotts Law". If anyone is nailed for failure to pull on for an emergency venicle, it's an automatic $500.00 fine!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think there is anything funny about that story. Code 3 road rage is just as ignorant as not yielding the right-of-way and is certainly more dangerous.

Thread Information