Thread: Hi I'm new

Default Hi I'm new

Hi. My name is Dave. I am new to this forum. I've been with the Columbus (Ohio) Fire Department for 10 years next month. It is definitely the best job I have ever had. I am also trained as an EMT and a fire/medical dispatcher. I am here to meet and chat with new people. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Be safe and take care.
    Crazy from the heat!!!

Hey Brother...I"m new also i'm right outside NYC assigned to a truck co. I"m also AN EMT. I'm looking to move to CAlifornia for work out there. Look forward to talkin with you

DAve

Dave,
    Welcometo the forums. They are a great place to share views and opinions and even learn something you didn't know.

Bosco,
    Where in California are you looking to move? I have just moved out here and I am finding the game is a WHOLE NEW game, that it is taking me time to learn. For example, I have been a firefighter for 13 years and I am going to the academy here in two weeks to get all of the certifications that I need to get on with a fire service here.
    I also have some leads for you depending on WHERE you are looking to move.

Until next time.

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: SmokeEater31 ]
    Your Brother In The Service,
    Rob Herpel
    FF/EMT

"I have but ONE ambition in life....that is to be a firefighter"

Hi im new also .Im from Shelbina Mo.Im also a vol. for shelbina fire dist also a first responder only been with both for 3 years but I love it working together and getting the job done Look forward to talking to you

Hello, everyone
    I'm from the state of Delaware, The company (Little Creek Sta 54) I belong to is near Dover (If anyone is familiar with stockcar racing you heard of Dover Downs). I am an EMT/Firefighter and a 911 dispatcher for the State Police. I have read many of post and have taken many ideas to the company officers to put to use. Keep up the good work and be safe.
    Barry Laise
    EMT/Firefighter
    Sta 54, Little Creek, DE

Hi guys. Welcome. Dave i'm a fire/medic from Summit co. So, were practically neighbors. Welcome aboard all of you.

Forum Member

Hi and welcome aboard one and all. Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been an annual leave touring France, Germany, Bravaria and Austria on my motorcycle with four others. I am sure that there are a lot of contacts out here if you need advice etc. Join in and have fun.
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

Hello all iam a ff/first responder from pennslyvania you guys and girls that are new to the forums will love the boards there are alot of things to learn here.

Hi I'm Don the old fart of the Flaherty VFD. I spent over 42 yrs in the medical field in Fed Svc. 21+ Army, 20+ DAC and have been on the VFD 21 yr. I'm the T.O and am surfing looking for new dangers and challenges of vehicle extrication to use in dept rescue training.. Knowledge not only makes you free it protects your donkey.. Glad to meet you all..Have a good day.

Hi. I'n new to this forum also. My name's John and I'm an EMT/Firefighter with the Mercer Road Volunteer Fire Dept. in Butler, Pa. If interested check out my web page at freehome.firefighting.com/ffhome/jrhirz/

Be sure to sign the guestbook or post a message on the web board.

Thread Information