Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Howdy

MembersZone Subscriber TailboardJockey's Avatar

Default Howdy

Hi! I'm new to the forum and I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a firefighter for about 12 years now. I started out as a USAF firefighter and have been stationed in Florida and Alaska when I was active duty, and did a few years in the AF Reserve in California. I've been with the Milpitas F.D. for about 3 years now. I'm also in the CA Air National Guard, crosstraining to be an Aerial Gunner on HH-60 PaveHawk rescue helicopters.

Forum Member

Hi and welcome aboard. You will find a lot of contacts out here, some willing to assist with any problems that you might have. I also spent 17 years in the Air Force Department Fire Service, good times, loved planes. Now chasing around inside buildings - not quite the same. Anyway, join in and have fun my friend
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

Forum Member

Hi NoCAL, and welcome to the forums list. I too am x-military ff. Miss it to a certain degree, but am having a ball doing what i am now..volly ff, and own my own little business to boot. Regards.
    Pat

Hi, I'm a FF/EMT-B and cop (bad cop no doughnut) with an agency in Daytona Beach Shores,FL. I've been in the field for five years and I still volunteer with the county fire service. I'm pretty new to the forum, but, I've found some interesting things. The aerial gunner training sound like fun.

Stay safe (and shoot straight)
    Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Thread Information