Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Hi yall

Default Hi yall

Just logged in to the web site and wanted to say hello from Georgia. I'm a 20 year ff, assigned to fire,arson and explosive investigations section in the Gwinnett County Department of Fire and Emergency Services, we are just o/s of Atlanta. FF for 12 of my 20

Hello Sandy,

I am new here too, so I will be the first to say Hi. I have worked as firefighter, mpo, FM and Chief Fire Marshal. Good to see you here!

Hi sandy,

I have been a vol. firmen for 5 years and loved it. I just got hired at a full time fire dept. Im excited to start my new career.
    Nice talking to you.
    JOE

THIS IS MY FIRST ENTRY.I'M A LEUT. IN THE AVON VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT.WE ARE LOCATED ON THE VERY EASTERN EDGE OF NORTH CAROLINA,ON HATTERAS ISLAND.
    I'M ALSO A VOLUNTEER WITH THE HATTERAS ISLAND RESCUE SQUAD.THE SQUAD COVERS FOUR VILLAGES INCLUDING AVON.
    HOPE TO LEARN A LOT FROM YOU VETERAN FIRE AND RESCUE TYPES OUT THERE.

SO LONG FROM AVON KB

Hi Sandyw, Jacktars, and KB. Nice to hear from you. You all certainly came to a great place to talk to others in our field. I'm a FF/EMT/Cop from Daytona Beach Shores, FL. I've been in the field for five years and hope to keep making a long productive career out of it. I'm planning on going to medic school and becoming an arson investigator.

Stay safe and have fun at all costs
    Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Forum Member

Hi Sandyw, Jacktars, and KB. Welcome aboard this site. There are a lot of contacts out here ready to answer any problems that you might come across. They also like to hear some good stories now and again. Join in and have fun
    Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
    www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

HEY TO YOU TOO FROM S.C. (LEXINGTON. IS IT AS HOT ACROSS THE RIVER AS IT IS OVER HERE?! I'VE ONLY STARTED USING THIS SITE ABOUT 3OR4 WEEKS, BUT IT'S PRETTY COOL TO READ EVERYBODY ELSES COMMENTS/PROBLEMS. THINK YOU'LL ENJOY. TAKE CARE- P.S. - IF YOU COME TO S.C. ANYTIME SOON BRING SHADE

hey sandy, iam a 11 year vol. ff in western mass. its been everything to me. Fun , scary, hard work, thankless,exciting, and at the same time rewarding,sad,happy, and there are times when you can feel the compasion towards us. i wish you well, stay safe. lukemon

sorry clicked wrong

Forum Member

Welcome to the forum troops!!

Well, Hello to all from S. Texas! I just came back to this site after a extended pause. I've been involved for 20plus yrs. We run fire/ems.I am an Engineer. stay safe, be talkin to yall.

Howdy Sandy, I'm from Barnwell which is across the Bay from Mobile and have been a volunteer for a little over a year and enjoy doing it throughly. I am even thinking about trying to get on with a paid department one day...

I would Like to Welcome all the new people and as I am a New person here myself I hope we have some interesting discussions.

Thread Information