Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default G'day from Down Under!

H ithere! I'm a volunteer with the Frankston Unit of the Victoria State Emergency Service. I've been a member for 11.5 years and hold the position of Rescue 2IC. We lay claim to being the busiest SES unti in the state, with 1112 calls last financial year.

I'm a full time Height Safety, Confined Space Entry and Rope Rescue Trainer.

Previous to that, I was a service technician and then sales executive for a company that marketed firefighting, rescue and safety equipment.

Check out the link below for some pix of some of the MVA's we've been to...Techrescue
    Luke

Hi Lutan,

I am a firefighter/parmaedic for the Mendota Fire Department in Illinois, U.S. I was hired five years ago and previous to that I was a volunteer with the Earlville, Illinois Volunteer Fire Department. Currently I am a Lieutenant and also assist with the training of my department. We run approximately 350 fire calls per year and 800 EMS calls per year. We have two stations with the following equipment - 3-engines, 1-Squad, 1-Tanker (Water Tender), 1-Brush Unit, 3-Ambulances, a Chief's Car, and a new Chevrolet Suburban.
    Hope everything is well Down Under!!

Randy S.

Forum Member

G'Day from Mermaid, Prince Edward Island, Canada Mate!.. And belated welcome to the forum..seein' how's ya have a few posts under yer belt now. Play Safe!!
    Regards,
    Pat

Hi, glad to hear from you. Think you'll find this site is great. Have fun and saty safe
    Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Thread Information