Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: need some help

Default need some help

A while ago I posted a poem called my reflections and was hoping that some of the men and woman in NYC would see it, however I was not thinking and realized that due to the tragic events that have hit there response area they would have liitle time to get online and read it. I wrote it after spending time near ground zero with serveral other ambulance dept. helping out were ever needed. I was hoping to email it to some fire houses down in the city but I am unable to find web pages with such email addy's. I know it is not much but sometimes words can help just as much as being there working side by side with them. If someone knows how I can send it down it would be greatly appreachiated.
    thanks

bke

Hi,

You might try and contact them through the Official FDNY website. Worth a shot. That is the only thing I can think of. I think it would be hard to get email addresses for all of the different stations with just the help of a search engine. Good luck and I like what you are doing.

http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/fdny/html/home2.html

BKE

bke

Kelly,

Just wanted to let you know that I read your poem just now and I really liked it. I copied it and saved it on my computer. I put it in the 9-11 file on my desktop with the other items I have collected.

BKE

Thread Information