Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    FOFD741
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Starting an Explorer Post

My department has been looking into starting an explorer post or junior firefighter program, but we're having problems getting information on starting an explorer post. If anyone can help with information on starting a post or junior program or would just like to share ideas on programs and activities, it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Wildwood Station 11
    Firehouse.com Guest

My junior squad runs hose drills as well as water relays but we are not an explorer post however I am almost an eagle scout and i am also an explorer so i f i can be of any assistance feel free to email me and i will try to help you out

Hello
    My name is A.J. Keech, and I am the Secretary/Treasurer of Northern Muskegon County Fire Explorers, Post 9007, in Twin Lake Michigan. I can help you get the ball rolling on starting a post and give you hints for recruitment. E-Mail me at timon_mustang@hotmail.com if you are intrested in this information. I am sure it will be helpful.

------------------
    "The brain is the fire's nemesis."

knewburn
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am cubmaster in Bullard Tx as well District comm. member.and am also tryting to get a Explorer post here in Bullard.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------

Thread Information