fireprodigy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink Almost an REAL firefighter...

Howdy,
    I am 17 years old and a jr. firefighter at the Deer Creek Fire Dept. I can hardly wait another 4 months until I turn 18!!! That means I can go into burning buildings like the rest of them. I am getting brand new PBI turnout gear next month!!! Anybody out there close to the same age????

Fyrball105
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm 26, I came though the Jr. Squad though I know how you feel,But I wanted to let you know, that You used "almost a real fireman",As I see it you give up time to be at station, or on scene of some fire, you are already a real fireman.. There's no almost..............

Quint1Medic
    Firehouse.com Guest

If you've put in the training time, and you have the knowledge and the heart, you're already a "real" firefighter - just a young'un!

HotProbieJunior
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

I like the way you think medic. I'm 16 and a half, and I can't wait to turn 18. I am allready going to every training the station has. I spend so much time with these guys, they've become my family. They care more about me then my accutal family does. Esspecially our dept. chief. He's like a father to all us juniors.

------------------
    You start 'em, we fight 'em.

Smile, It will improve your looks

Thread Information