futureff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile junior firefighter program?

Hi,
    I'm 12 years old, and I wanna be a firefighter when I'm older. I've been trying to find away to convince the fire cheif here to start junior firefighting program. I've got another friend that also wants to be a firefighter. I've emailed him before telling him about it. just about every email I've gotten back from him was about how he needs more information. Does anyone have any advice?
    Thanks,
    Whitney
    wlbailey6@aol.com

firegirl91
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello! I am a junior firefighter for Parkville Volunter Fire Company! I love in Hanover
    Pa. I am a 16 year old femal. Here our program you have to be 14 to be a junior
    firefighter! When we started we had to have working papers. It is a fun thing to do and a
    great experiance. It is really good if you want to be a paid firefighter or even just volunter when you grow up. My goal is to be a paid firefighter and the first female chief of the
    company I belong to!

Danielle

unit25-53
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

HI, and i congratulate you on trying to get a jr. program going... If you check out the post with TANKER25 read those and ask the guys who posted the reponses... Also, join us in the chat room There is usually someone with at least some knowledge of how to start one.

------------------
    Odis King
    unit 25-53

Thread Information