Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    NFPDcadet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation What does everyone think of the new teen EMT show on Disney?

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to know what everyone thought of the new show on Disney about teenage EMT's called "In a Heartbeat" ??? I myself think its pretty cool and I try not to miss it..... Its an awesome show, and I wanted to see if anyone else watches it....

If only they had one about firefighters....
    If anyone hasnt caught yet.....its on the
    disney channel on saturdays and
    sundays....7PM EST/ 6PM CST...... Tell me
    what you think when you see it if you
    havent watched it yet..........

LATER EVERYONE....

EMT's DONT DIE.....THEY JUST STABALIZE!!!

------------------
    Cadet Vol. Adam Spencer
    Nixa Fire Protection Dis.
    Nixa, MO 65721

SCAFDEXP
    Firehouse.com Guest

Teen EMT show on Disney Channel ??????? Never hear of any such thing. I guarantee I will be looking for it though, and I will update this post when/if I see it with my thoughts on the program.

------------------
    Nick Funk
    Explorer
    Swartz Creek Area Fire Dept.
    Post 41

"FireFighters Walk Where The Devil Dances."

TM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It's pretty cool one night i stumbled across it, I though it gave a good reputation to EMT's and also helped explain who they are and what they do. When is it on?.

wannabe-EMT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Haven't seen it, but I'll look for it. I just have to hold my breath and hope that it doesn't give us a bad name. One of the last things the fire service needs is to be portrayed as a bunch of yahoo eighteen-year-olds or whathaveyou running about acting like fools and playing paramedic. I cross my fingers and pray for a decent show.

Peace, and stay safe.

squad 1335
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

I'LL PUT IN MY 2CENTS WORTH I THINK THERE A BUNCH OF PUNK EMT WANTABE'S NO OFFENCE TO EXPLORES OR JR'S IVE BEEN WITH THE FIRE DEP.FOR 3 YEARES AND BUSSTED MY A$%# TO GET TO WERE IM AT TODAY AST.CHIEF AND ABOUT SEEN ALL DONE ALL.SO THIS IS MY FINAL ANSWER HELL NO I DONT LIKE IT.

JACOB STARCHER
    XENIA FIRE CADITES COMPNEY#29

NFPDcadet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrow

Hey everybody....just checking on my post... Xenia, I really think you made your department look bad by your statements.... Im sure your chief wouldnt be very happy with what you said....Ive talked to him before and he seems like a nice guy.... You made your department look bad....... Obscene language isnt called for.... It just shows immaturity...... I wonder what your chief would think if I emailed him and showed him what you typed while proclaiming what department your with........ Id think real hard before i shoot my mouth off about something like that while representing my department...................

As for the times everybody....... The show comes on....on the disney channel....

Saturdays 7 P.M. Eastern Time
    6 P.M. Central Time
    5 P.M. Mountain Time....

And so on..... and its the same times for Sunday too.........

All of the actors are from Canada.... and in the show they work for the Kingsport EMS service....... Ill update you when I get more information.....

Stay safe and have fun everybody!!!

EMT's DONT DIE.... THEY JUST STABALIZE!!!!!

------------------
    Cadet Vol. Adam Spencer
    Nixa Fire Protection Dis.
    Nixa, MO 65721

[This message has been edited by NFPDcadet (edited October 02, 2000).]

cpr4u
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

I'LL PUT IN MY 2CENTS WORTH I THINK THERE A BUNCH OF PUNK EMT WANTABE'S NO OFFENCE TO EXPLORES OR JR'S IVE BEEN WITH THE FIRE DEP.FOR 3 YEARES AND BUSSTED MY A$%# TO GET TO WERE IM AT TODAY AST.CHIEF AND ABOUT SEEN ALL DONE ALL.SO THIS IS MY FINAL ANSWER HELL NO I DONT LIKE IT.
    JACOB STARCHER
    XENIA FIRE CADITES COMPNEY#29

First off Squad 1335, you are an embarassment to the Firefighting & EMS communities. You are one of the "Punk wannabe Emt's"! You have not busted (correct spelling) your ***** or else you would have paid attention in school to your spelling classes! It does take proper spelling and grammar to succeed as a Medic in this day and age! If you think you have seen it all at your young age and already being an Asst. (correct abbreviation) Chief, then you just as well move out of the way! It is people like you that get people hurt, maimed and killed because of your lack of knowledge and ability to admit that someone does do better than you! Besides, how old are you? Do you have the experiance and knowledge and skill to know what you are even talking about?
    Unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest you hire a tutor that can at least teach you how to spell and use a spell check on a computer! GROW UP !!!

*Profanity is a weak mind trying to express itself forcefully!

[This message has been edited by cpr4u (edited October 03, 2000).]

URSULAFORHAN
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

RELAX!!!!!!ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
    Tempers like that(both of you!)are what keep the rest of us from having a good time doing this!Adam,I suggest that you apologize for insulting Jacob's spelling.I'm sure he has his own talents,they just differ from yours.
    You just have to remember that not everyone can be an english nerd like the two of us.
    Jacob,I suggest that you to apologize for your language,which is out of line,'cause if I ever meet you at a muster,you will get your mouth washed out with soap!
    Althea,14
    Plyhaven,CA

wannabe-EMT
    Firehouse.com Guest

All this talk about wannabes now. I can't help but become terribly self-conscious. Truly, though, I believe we should all listen to Althea. Soap tastes pretty nasty, and I'm not in a hurry to gnaw on a bar of Lever 2000.

Peace, and stay safe, ya'll.

Thread Information