Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post Bye-Laws?

MTFDEx5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrow Post Bye-Laws?

Hey guys...i was just ondering what are some of your posts by-laws and rules or regulations. in my post we can't resond to a call after 9:00 on school nights and 11:00 on weekends...etc. What other rules do you guys have? and do you like them?

------------------
    =These are my opinions, and mine alone, not my departments or any other persons', any similarities are purely coincidential!!!=
    "You light 'em, We fight 'em!!"

firerescue21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

In my dept. we ride a 24 hrs. shift (if we want to) Which most of us do. The big rules are...You can't enter a crime, domestic, or a blood ridden scene!

Robert Kerchief
    Cadet Capt.
    Ft. Huachuca Fire

Metheny92
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

Were not even allowed to go on fire calls.I hate it.

SCAFDEXP
    Firehouse.com Guest

Explorers may respond to any call except HazMat and Mutual Aid. Explorers may respond to PI Extrications only if they know they can handle what they may see on scene. Explorers may not be in the station after 10:00pm on school nights or 12:00am on non-school nights unless they are 18 or their parents have signed a waiver. Explorers must have completed all required training and a 6 month probationary period before being issued a pager and being allowed to respond to calls.

------------------
    Nick Funk
    Explorer
    Swartz Creek Area Fire Dept.
    Post 41

"FireFighters Walk Where The Devil Dances."

Thread Information