Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    East Haddam#1firefighter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hey everyone hows it going. First of all let me ask a very simple question. Why are all of these pictures of Personnal response vehicles listed and posted on a Code 3 website when they are equipt with Whelen Strobes and Halogens? Doesnt make any sense.
    Just to let you know I have the best light system in the world and if yours is better I can beat you any day at the snap of a finger.. Let me tell you why.. I am a Fire Fighter for the town of East Haddam Connecticut. East Haddam is a neighboring town of Chester, which is the town where WHELEN ENGINEERING is based. About 1/4 of the guys in my department work at WHELEN and I get kick Butt deals on all my lights. Deals that you cant even imagine. I have a 1993 Cherry Apple Red Plymouth Lazer that is maxed out with lights. It is loaded to the limit. I have 16 Strobes and 6 Halogens in my car and the thing is you cant find half of them without them being on.
    I have 2 Blue GRL's under my front bumper; 2 Blue Hide-aways in my highbeams; a Blue Double-Dash Miser; 2 clear hideaways in my brake lights(for when my car is parked)and 2 Halostrobe units in my back window. I also have a custom built mini-edge with 6 strobes and 4 flashers mounted on my roof. All of my lights flash with WHELEN'S patented Sequential Flash pattern except for my DOUBLE-DASH MISER which uses WHELEN's Comet Flash. My Halogen's flash with WHELEN's Double Flash. I am lucky to have had my lights installed by my best buddy who is on
    WHELEN's install team. So in other words my light system was professionally installed and you cant see any wires. My Heavy-duty switchbox looks SWEET too! All installed for free(on his own time)! So once again, in total I have 16 strobes and 6 halogen flashers on/in my car my car(aka "The Red ROCKET"). I am working on getting WHELEN's electronic airhorn that is made for personnal Fire personnel vehicles also. So if you guys want to experience WHELEN strobes then just visit their website at WWW.WHELEN.com. Just to let you guys know I was a JUNIOR for 1 year in my department until I was sworn in as a Senior member in July of 2000.
    So since you guys decided to describe what kind of light systems you have in your existing vehicles and your "Dream Cars" I couldnt help but talk about my ride!
    So be a member of the IN-CROWD and get WHELEN BABY and stay away from the cheap brands like Federal signal and Code 3!
    WHELEN=

------------------
    Shawn Daigle
    East Haddam F.D.
    East Haddam Connecticut

[This message has been edited by East Haddam#1firefighter (edited 03-29-2001).]

SBVFD-EXPLORER
    Firehouse.com Guest

If you want to spend your life savings, whelen is great. Nova strobes are also made in ct, and are a lot cheaper than whelen. if u want quality and u don't care if it has whelen on it get Nova. strobesnmore.com. <---- good prices on Nova strobes. I want to have my truck setup with a 10 head 120 watt Nova power supply. 4 hide-aways in the back brake/backup lights making an X formation, 2 360 degree strobes on a back rack, 2 micro thins in the grill alternating with 2 hide-aways in the marker lights.

Bryan

------------------
    Sound Beach Volunteer Fire Department- The Pride of the East Side

My Photo Album

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowk View Post
    Check out this website. It is www.shadowsstrobesnsirens.com They have great prices on their products.
    1) Read the Terms of Use policy.
    2) No one cares.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber dmleblanc's Avatar
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowk View Post
    Check out this website. It is www.shadowsstrobesnsirens.com They have great prices on their products.

"They" have great prices? Let's see, the site is SHADOWSstrobesnsirens and your user name just happens to be "SHADOWK"...You sure it's not "we" have great prices?

Spam....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Cool

Is it just me or does this thread have a damp, musky smell to it?
    I believe them bones are me. Some say we are born into the grave. I feel so alone, gonna end up a big ol' pile a them bones

-J. Cantrell

Forum Member

This is the second old thread that you have tried to bring back to life today (if not more). STOP SPAMMING!!! If we wanted to buy some light we would go to someone whom has the proper ads and warranties.

Forum Member

You know he has messed up when he posted on ELB and got booed off. (He did do this) exact same post....

Forum Member

Those are pretty impressive.

Here is something I find interesting that I have done. I have inserted Blue Lights onto my bike. It helps for at night. Also in my state, the law requires all bikers at night to have lights so it is good for two reasons to have.

Thread Information