Thread: junior captains

fireNresq22
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question junior captains

i was wondering if there any junior fire dept. captains out there, if you are 1, please tell me and give me your email adress so i can ask you a few questions
    thanks

Exp.chief51
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am the Chief of my explorer post here in Michigan.
    Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

-Bill
    warav51@iserv.net

chiefgebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Red face

i am the explorer chief of the warsaw fire dept in new york state. feel free to email me.
    chiefgebel@firehousemail.com

SCAFDEXP
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am the Capt. of Explorer Post 41, Swartz Creek Area Fire Dept. Feel free to talk to me about any concerns or questions you may have.

------------------
    Nick Funk "Bubba"
    Explorer Captain
    Swartz Creek Area Fire Dept.
    Post 41

"FireFighters Walk Where The Devil Dances."

wlfdtr12
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm an Explorer Captain in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Feel free to email me. I'd be happy to help you out with any questions you have. Email me at: aruggier@ct2.nai.net

Anthony D. Ruggiero
    Explorer Captain/EMT-B
    Windsor Locks Fire Dept. Exp. Post 50
    Windsor Locks, CT

NMFD33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Im an ex-chief of my post and now im captian again(i was bored). my email is below

------------------
    Chris Kerrigan
    ILiveInACage@aol.com
    Fire Fighter/EMT
    New Milford Vol. Fire Dept Company #2
    New Milford,NJ

"Species come and go, but the earth stands forever fast. All river runs towards the sea, but the sea is never full"-In Flames

Jay19fire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

I am the Junior Captain in my fd. If u have any questions or would like to chat about fire stories and what not feel free to email me @ Jay19fire@aol.com

------------------
    -JaY-

Nicolette
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

I am the Cadet Captain at my department. I would be glad to help you with any questions that I know the answer to, if I don't know I will try to find out! My email address is nicolette129@hotmail.com

Nicolette
    Cadet Captain
    ORVFD 27

jwd37
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am an ex-president of my explorer post. Also, some people at the station I run with call me "junior capt". If you have any questions feel free to email me at joedame@hotmail.com

Joe
    Webmaster - centralpafire.com
    Junior - Company 37

Chris71033
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm Jr. Captain in my Junior Corps..Monroe, CT..Email me at Chris71033@aol.com

fireb192
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

my station as like a junior chief but i am the jubior traning officer i might make the junior chief next but i did not want it this year because i want to decide what training we do since there is only three of us
    :

18-10Robert
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am the Captain of Explorer Post 189, chartered to Logan Twp. Ambulance. Although I'm EMS, I am still involved in my fire company's junior program, and have recently been called "Cheif 'go-fer' Taylor" by my First Captain. e-mail is Richert_10@hotmail.com, feel free to e-mail me with questions reguarding Exploring.

Rob Taylor
    Captain
    Post 189

firefighter41230
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am the chief Junior at my dept. If u have any quetions feel free to e-mail me at firefighter41230@yahoo.com

------------------

Thread Information