Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a pager?

matthewmints
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up Need a pager?

Hello there! I have over 30 Minitor II lowband pagers. They are on frequency 45.58, and have 3 tone filters: 1180.0 Hz., 992.0 Hz., and 1287.0 Hz. Keep in mind that these tone filters alone new from Motorola are $75 a piece! You are getting a tremendous value in this pager. They are both physically and internally sound, and the cases look very good. I will also include a genuine Motorola battery manufactured exclusively for the Minitor II, as well as your choice of a standard old style charger, standard new style charger, or an amplified charger. Prices are as followed:
    1 Unit with battery and standard old style charger: $115.00

1 Unit with battery and standard new style charger: $125.00

1 Unit with battery and amplified charger: $185.00

Please remember that prices are slightly negotiable, and there are quantity discounts available. The above-mentioned price does not include shipping. You can add $10 to the above cost to cover my shipping and handling costs, and your pager will be shipped out United States Postal Service 2-3 Day Priority Mail, meaning that you will get these pagers immediately, not like the 8 or more days UPS ground takes. Remember, I only have limited quantities available, so please email me with how many you want. Thank you for your time, and Ill be waiting to fill your order.

Matthew Frank

------------------
    Stay Safe Everyone!
    Matthew Frank

SFDAJL
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question

Being a Minitor II user myself, I'm curious. What is the difference between an old style charger, and a new one? Do u have pictures, cause the one I have is cruddy. Just wondering

------------------
    Andrew "Bushman" Landstrom
    Cadet
    Station 71
    Spotswood Vol. Fire Department
    Spotswood, New Jersey

You light 'em, We fight 'em

nomad1085
    Firehouse.com Guest

I believe the "old style" chargers are the big blocks that were bigger than the pager itslef. They had a power, battery, pager, and alert light. The "newer" style are the much smaller black ones.

Matt

NMFD33
    Firehouse.com Guest

i hope someone buys my pager...he bought these pagers from my ambulance corps when we went high band

[This message has been edited by NMFD33 (edited 04-23-2001).]

SFDAJL
    Firehouse.com Guest

Would you be willing just to sell an old style charger. Mine only charges batteries and not the pager cause its busted. I'd be interested if you would.

------------------
    Andrew "Bushman" Landstrom
    Cadet
    Station 71
    Spotswood Vol. Fire Department
    Spotswood, New Jersey

You light 'em, We fight 'em

Thread Information