nsfdjr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Explorer/Junior Association

I was checking out some posts made last year, and I saw the forum on Explorer/Junior Association. Ive had this idea for a while and seeing some responses on that, I had the idea to get this rolling again and actually get something started. What does everyone think, and what are some ideas you have on it? I would like to get everyones opinion and help in getting this going. We could have newsletters, webpage, patches, etc. Ive been trying to get a little organization started in my county, and Im just about done with the webpage, just gotta add the content, check it out www.geocities.com/onondagacounty. Let me know what you think about a national organization and how we can get started.

------------------
    -Be Safe
    (The above comments do not reflect those of my department or other members)

[This message has been edited by nsfdjr (edited 06-04-2001).]

Co11FireChic
    Firehouse.com Guest

I think it's a great idea but, it would take some major planning *and likely the help of a sponsor.* I have little clubs on Bolt and Yahoo for explorers/juniors but, something on a larger scale would be nice. BTW, GREAT page!! I would love to be involved in planning if you think it's "do-able" and want to go ahead with it. Let me know if ya want.
    ~Courtney
    FFApride2000@cs.com

Althea Forhan
    Firehouse.com Guest

Yeah, I volunteered to do the newsletter last year and let me tell ya--I'd had so much cafine that day that I was bouncing off the walls. I do have a sticker design made up and ready to scan, but the damn thing won't attach to e-mail or anything. I'll keep trying.

Althea

MVFD JUNIOR
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I think it is a great idea! If you need any help just tell me what to do and I will help ya out!

fireb192
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

i think it is a great idea

ill help email me at fireb92@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by fireb192 (edited 06-06-2001).]

AFD11EXP
    Firehouse.com Guest

I think its a great idea

Lt Timmay129
    Firehouse.com Guest

Great Idea...Hope you can get it started...If my post can help at all contact me

SFDAJL
    Firehouse.com Guest

It's a terrific idea. Count me in, need any help let me know. My Email is Akula384@home.com

------------------
    Andrew Landstrom
    Station 71
    Spotswood Vol. Fire Department
    Spotswood, New Jersey

You light 'em, We fight 'em

Thread Information